Wireless usage 무선으로 사용
Wi-Fi를 통해서 단말을 adb 접속시키는 방법
Connect your Android device and adb host computer to a common Wi-Fi network accessible to both. We have found that not all access points are suitable; you may need to use an access point whose firewall is configured properly to support adb.
- Connect the device to the host computer with a USB cable. USB 케이블을 사용해서 디바이스와 컴퓨터 연결
Set the target device to listen for a TCP/IP connection on port 5555. 타켓 디바이스를 포트 5555를 통해 TCP/IP 접속하도록 세팅
$ adb tcpip 5555
- Disconnect the USB cable from the target device. USB 케이블 접속을 해제
- Find the IP address of the Android device. For example, on a Nexus device, you can find the IP address at Settings >About tablet (or About phone) > Status > IP address. Or, on an Android Wear device, you can find the IP address atSettings > Wi-Fi Settings > Advanced > IP address. 안드로드의 IP 주소 확인 방법
Connect to the device, identifying it by IP address. 디바이스 IP 주소를 입력하여 디바이스 연결
$ adb connect <device-ip-address>
Confirm that your host computer is connected to the target device 타겟 디바이스가 연결되었는지 확인:
$ adb devices List of devices attached <device-ip-address>:5555 device
You're now good to go!
If the adb connection is ever lost 만약 연결이 끊어진다면 :
- Make sure that your host is still connected to the same Wi-Fi network your Android device is. 디바이스와 호스트가 동일한 Wi-Fi 사용중인지 확인.
- Reconnect by executing the "adb connect" step again. "adb connect" 를 재 실시
Or if that doesn't work, reset your adb host 위 내용 실시에도 연결아 안되는 경우 서버 종료 후 재실시:
adb kill-serverand then start over from the beginning.